The Section of Corporation, Banking, and Business Law, the Section of Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law, the Section of Taxation, and the Division for Professional Education present Welfare plans, October 29-30, 1987, Hyatt Regency, Washington, DC.
Publisher: American Bar Association in [Chicago, Ill.]
Written in English
- United States
- Employee fringe benefits -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Congresses,
- Insurance, Health -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Congresses,
- Employee fringe benefits -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Congresses,
- Insurance, Health -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Congresses
|Other titles||Welfare plans.|
|Contributions||American Bar Association. Division of Professional Education., National Institute on Welfare Plans|
|LC Classifications||KF6410.A75 S43 1987|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||385 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||385|
|LC Control Number||88103833|
- Light but efficient; a study of the M1880 hunting and M1890 intrenching knives and scabbards
- The book of secrets
- Christian education and world evangelization
- Some principles of safety valve design
- Discursions and diversions
- Moving Pictures
- Philosophical Works.
- Capital-output-employment ratios in industrial programming.
- Democracy and development in Southeast Asia
- Managing liability
- Frozen food.
- road to independence
- 1998 Coding Illustrated
- English pronunciation practice
- Evaluation of fire models for nuclear power plant applications
- England My England
- The Big Book of Small Business
- Design and technology from an Islamic perspective
- A fool and his bunny
- Rules for establishing rank or precedence amongst the Pennn[!]sylvania associators.